Monday, March 1, 2010

birdy buttonholes








Last summer I created wedding flowers for two amazing artists Inari and Shaun who share their lives with a very special little orange and green parrot called Diego. The feel for the decorations and flowers was to be lush, wild and colourful, and to include feathers. Each of the buttonholes were to be little individuals as you can see - it was a lot of fun.

I will post more flower photos of the wedding soon. It was the first opportunity I have had to create wedding flowers and there were lots of them! My good friend Carolyn helped to design and make them, and my family (and Carolyns!) were all summoned on the day to help out- cheers all!

All of the above images by Ellie Henderson- thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I love these. and it is so THEM! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are charming and original! Thanks for visiting. Looking forward to seeing more of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete